Website SLR Solutions
Purpose of the role:
To be part of the Technical FM/Compliance team and drive performance of the service KPI’s whilst delivering an outstanding stakeholder and student experience. The Technical Manager has a number of areas of responsibility: –
- CAFM – Main Manager – Implementation, upgrades and improvements.PPM – Assist with Preventative Planned Maintenance schedules and services.
- Conduct TAT – Technical & Training audits (desktop & in person) for sites within the specified region.
- Conduct annual General Condition Inspections (in person) for sites within the specified region.
- To assist with compliance programs relating to Fire Safety, Water Hygiene and M&E.
- Provide technical training, support and guidance regarding PPM, compliance and reactive maintenance forsites within the specified region.
- To be part of the mobilisation team for training on company procedures, compliance activities and settingup of maintenance processes.
- Work to update the company asset registers and contractor information.
- To support the Asset team with the development of new projects and associated fees, achieving sign offfrom clients where required, and liaising with contractors from quote to completion.
- To drive and oversee the projects assigned for the specified properties.
- Health & Safety – assist teams where required with project works following audits.
- Collaborate with and provide support to the site teams with regards FRA audit actions, FM issues, siteimprovements and Life Cycle Maintenance and Project works.
All Technical Managers are expected to be competent in working under minimal direct supervision within their designated remit and liaising with the internal and external staff