Website SLR Solutions
Purpose of the role:
As a Facilities Manager you need to be the Property Lead for all Facility Management elements of this large scale, modern property with a range of modern plant and equipment. This will include Health & Safety, Compliance, Housekeeping, Maintenance (both PPM and Reactive) along with Life Cycle Maintenance & planning
Facilities Manager Major Duties:
- Responsible for continual review of building infrastructure including structure, external & internal fabric, and M&E services to understand performance, efficiency, and areas of improvement.
- Accountability for completion of our CAFM system and ownership of program of internal and external servicing, maintenance, and compliance checks as well as ensuring complete storage of servicing certification and servicing partners’ compliance documents.
- Assist in implementing FM and H&S policy and procedures through establishing agreed plans in accordance with principles of ISO 45001.
- Work alongside the Property Manager and property team to ensure responsive, high quality reactive maintenance with a focus on exceptional customer service is delivered to residents, and throughout the Property, at all times.
- Lead property contact for refurbishment work, repairs, large project works, warranty repairs and maintenance, and insurance works as required.
Facilities Manager Health & Safety:
- Assist in monitoring health, safety & compliance activities across the property/departments in accordance with all relevant legislation, for example, the Building Safety Act and related fire door checking regime.
- Implement local procedures for the management of significant risks including those related to fire, general H&S and water hygiene.
- Ensure the Accident, Incident and Near Miss Reporting Procedure is followed locally and assist on the initial, first-stage investigation of incidents as required.
- Coordinate the organisation and evaluation of fire evacuation drills and testing of emergency procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures relative to facilities management and H&S activities.
- Proactively review competency levels and training requirements for all teams.
- Increase H&S awareness and promote a positive H&S culture throughout the local teams including the delivery of toolbox talks.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities as required including HSE, Local Authorities, Environment Agency and Fire and Rescue Services in conjunction with the Central H&S Team.
- Assisting the team with other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Facilities Manager Experience:
- Strong background in property / facilities management and health & safety.
- Relevant industry training is desirable(IRPM, ARLA, RICS, IWFM, IOSH, IFE, FPA).
- Management of team, and working cross-departmentally.
- Track record of managing projects such as refurbishment, warranty repairs, or insurance works.
- Facilities Management
- Health Safety