Website SLR Solutions
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to work for this highly successful Practice from their office in Leeds.
The Role: Administrator
- You will be providing technical and administrative support to the Principal Partner
- You will be liaising with the relevant technical departments at head office, ensuring accurate tracking of the delivery of client services and correct responses to client queries are delivered
- Proactively liaising with providers, clients, and prospects, supporting with any queries and achieving agreed timescales for follow up
- Management of client review meeting process and client onboarding process, ensuring that business obtained is being processed accurately
- Supporting the processing and management of new business and workflow tracking, using SJP tools and associated core systems such as Salesforce
- Submitting and monitoring investment withdrawals and other client related requests
- Dealing with multiple 3rd Parties
- Maintaining client files, inputting and updating data into systems, in accordance with GDPR guidelines
- You will ensure client outcomes are at the forefront of every action and client satisfaction is kept at a high standard at all times
- You will be proactively looking for ways to reduce the Partner’s workload
You will need to have relevant experience to undertake this role, and you will have the opportunity to study for professional qualifications, funded by the Practice to support your career development and knowledge in this exciting industry.
The Person: Administrator
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style.
- Ideally, you have worked in an administrative role in Financial Services business and have a good working knowledge of the regulated financial services market and fundamental business principals.
- Be self-motivated with a high level of personal integrity.
- Have excellent client service skills and be comfortable dealing clients face to face or on the phone.
- You have excellent IT and communication skills, ideally with experience of a CRM system such as Salesforce, and FE analytics or Voyant.
- You are highly organised, can make decisions and a self-starter; able to work with little or no supervision at times
- It is essential that as a Administrator you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion